Our client is currently looking for a Repair Centre Operative to work in their busy workshop dealing with product repairs and manufacturing and assembly of the product range.
1. To learn and fulfil the day-to-day aspects of the routine procedures within the repair workshop.
2. Working as part of a team, to be responsible for the manufacturing and assembly of the companys product range.
- To communicate about product repairs in a timely manner with customers and carriers, as required
- To repair products to maximum efficiency in order to ensure that targets are met
- To regularly review and coordinate replenishment of workshop spares stocks
- To deal with any relevant aspects of packaging and paperwork associated with despatches from the workshop
- To ensure that established system records are correctly procedurally completed
- To notify your line manager if you have any concerns or queries regarding work content
- To work with care, accuracy and enthusiasm as a member of the Quality Department and of the company as a whole
- To work with a cross-functional team to achieve the Quality, Cost and Delivery KPIs
- To achieve and improve all standards and processes (e.g. SOPs, 5S, Kanban etc) within the Manufacturing Department
- To work to continuously improve the products and processes
- To maintain a neat, tidy and accurate approach to all activities undertaken
- To cooperate effectively with other departments to ensure satisfaction for the company and the customer
- To accept general duties according to the Company's requirements
- To accept Company authority, Company policy and Company directives
- To maintain absolute confidentiality and discretion about the Companys activities, policies and development work at all times
- To comply with Health and Safety regulations as laid down by the company's health and safety policy
This is a fantastic role for the right person, if that sounds like you then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01584 877677. Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply.