Working Solutions are looking on behalf of our Client,a highly respected local manufacturer, for an experienced Wood Machinist.
Your role will be to:
- Set up and safe use of a wide range of woodworking equipment and machinery
- Reading and following instructions from both cutting lists and patterns
- Ensuring a smooth & on-time delivery of timber products
- Ensure components are to correct specification and standards to meet customer requirements.
- Ensure that relevant Health & Safety requirements are adhered to at all times
Need to be able to select timber, read cutting list and utilise in the most economical way.
Have knowledge in the use of the following machines: Spindle Moulder, Vario Rip Saw, Powermat 700 moulder, Homag CNC
Combilift/forklift licence preferred but not essential.
- Relevant experience in machining and marking out.
- An understanding of the fundamental methods of joinery construction is essential.
- A positive attitude and a good team player, being able to quickly adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
You will be flexible, keen and enthusiastic, with good attention to detail and the desire to learn and grow within the business. You will need to have a can-do attitude, be able to form good working relationships and enjoy working as part of a team.
Hours: 7.45am - 4.30pm Monday to Thursday 6.00am - 1.00pm Fridays
If you are interested in this position please call Esme on 01584 877677 and email your CV to email@example.com
Working Solutions are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position or temporary assignment you’ll find us friendly and professional. Located in central Ludlow, we focus on jobs in the West Midlands, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Powys. Working Solutions has been established for 25 years and with the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.