Our client, a busy business in Presteigne are looking for a Quality Engineer to fill a full-time role within a busy Quality Department.
The successful candidate will:
- Have Manufacturing experience
- Have a methodical approach to carry out problem solving investigations
- Be confident with interpreting technical drawings and managing numeric information.
- Will be required to have an inquisitive mind,
- Be highly motivated and driven,
- Be able to carry out independent research in a busy small team.
Working alongside the quality and design team, the candidate will be involved in supporting, developing and testing practical solutions to improve product quality of in-house and sub-contacted assemblies. The role will include management system process audits.
It is essential the candidate:
- Has good analytical skills,
- Has a methodical approach with attention to detail
- Is computer literate (word, excel)
- Is familiar with professional report writing. The role will require good skills in oral and written communications, collating information from operations, sales teams and customers and being thorough and professional always.
Previous experience of quality standards such as ISO9001, IEC60601, root cause analysis and manufacturing experience is required as well as mechanical and electrical experience, auditing experience, process writing advantageous.
This is a fantastic role for the right person, if that sounds like you then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01584 877677. Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply.