My client is a specialist consultancy firm providing tax advisory solutions that allow their clients to maximise their revenue. They are based in Fulham, London and have witnessed significant growth in the past year.
My client is a specialist consultancy firm providing tax advisory solutions that allow their clients to maximise their revenue. They are based in Fulham, London and have witnessed significant growth in the past year. They work across a wide range of industries, some of which include aviation, technology, software engineering and architecture. They offer a professional and reliable service throughout the process, from the first contact with the client to the moment they receive their tax rebate. This is a crucial role in our client’s office in Fulham – responsible for working with the team and giving the highest possible customer care to the clients, helping to ensure high client retention.
An outline of the duties and responsibilities for this Office Manager / PA role;
- Management of contracts, SoWs, consulting agreements
- Support for documentation, ensuring correct filing and backup systems are adhered to
- Meeting support such as advisory boards
- Diary support especially for larger meetings
- Facilities management: primary contact with landlord/security
- Processing and checking invoices
- Ad hoc support for key in house meetings (retrieving documents etc)
- Administrative and PA support for the Directors
- All day to day activities to ensure efficient running of the office including facilities compliance with H&S requirements, PAT testing, fire regs compliance etc
- Back up for receptionist role
- Very proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel
- An excellent telephone manner
The Successful Applicant:
Office Manager / PA desired experience and characteristics;
- The successful candidate will have had prior office management, PA or all around Administration experience for at least 3-4 years and therefore will have the capability to predominantly hit the ground running in a number of areas as listed above.
- Diary and travel management experience
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- A positive can do attitude with the initiative to be hands on and get involved across the whole business
- A team player who is keen to be involved in the growth of this dynamic and friendly business
What's on Offer:
A salary of £30K - £35K, pension and 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Hours are 8.30 – 5.00, Monday to Friday. Salary is negotiable and according to skills and experience.
Start date will be as soon as our client’s office is able to re-open (currently staff are working from home due to the Coronavirus crisis) so please apply now and we will keep you informed of the progress of your application.
Interested in this exciting Office Manager / PA opportunity? Please email your CV as a Word document to Julia Hughes at Working Solutions or call Julia in confidence to discuss on 01584 877677 or 07971 123785. Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship). Working Solutions does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
The application process:
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 7 days. We are likely to invite you to a video interview with Julia if you have been shortlisted for this. If you do not hear from us within this time we regret that you're not successful on this occasion, so do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Working Solutions are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position or temporary assignment you’ll find us friendly and professional. Located in central Ludlow, Shropshire we focus on jobs in the West Midlands, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Powys and UK-wide. Working Solutions has been established for 25 years and with the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.
Salary£30,000 - £35,000 p/a
RoleOffice Manager / PA - Central London
8.30 - 5.00 Monday to Friday
How to applyPlease Contact Julia Hughes - Senior Recruitment Consultant
01584 877 677
Contact NameJulia Hughes