My client is a fast-paced company based in Ludlow and London and they operate nationwide. Due to continuing substantial growth in 2020, they are seeking a Qualified or part-qualified Accountant in their office in Ludlow. Home working is a possibility for the right candidate for part of the week as the job develops
My client is a fast-paced company based in Ludlow and London and they operate nationwide. Due to continuing substantial growth in 2020, they are seeking an experienced Qualified or part-qualified Accountant to work in their office in Ludlow with the possibility of working from home for part of the week as the job develops. You will be studying towards your CIMA/ACCA and have strong communication skills and the ability to manage your own work-load.
As the Accountant you will be reporting directly to the Managing Director.
- Managing monthly payroll
- Managing weekly sales and purchase invoices.
- Regular cash flows, budgets, and forecast documents.
- Bank reconciliation
- Management of pension schemes.
- Managing and submitting quarterly VAT returns.
- Preparing and submitting monthly PAYE returns and submitting pensions.
- Liaising with HMRC when necessary
- Monthly financial reporting for finance meetings
- Managing company accounts
- General bookkeeping duties using Xero
- Ensure that all financial policies, processes, practices and systems are operated and implemented in accordance with the relevant requirements.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Accountancy is essential
- Experience within the professional services or construction or engineering industry is desirable.
- Mastery in verbal and written communication of the English language is essential
- Impeccable attention to detail is essential
- 8.30 AM – 5:00 PM Part-time, salary offered is £30K - £40K depending on qualifications and experience
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Small friendly office environment
How to apply:
To gain consideration for this role you MUST apply with a comprehensive covering letter explaining your suitability for the role as well as a CV giving full details of skills, qualifications and experience. Please email your application to Julia Hughes, firstname.lastname@example.org. Start date is 6th July if possible.
Job Types: Permanent, full-time
Salary: Negotiable according to skills, qualifications and experience, £30K - £40K.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
The application process:
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 7 days and will invite you to a video interview with Julia if you have been shortlisted for this. If you do not hear from us within this time we regret that you're not successful on this occasion, so do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Working Solutions are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position or temporary assignment you’ll find us friendly and professional. Located in central Ludlow, Shropshire we focus on jobs in the West Midlands, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Powys and UK-wide. Working Solutions has been established for 25 years and with the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.
Salary£30,000 - £40,000 p/a
RoleQualified or Part Qualified Accountant FILLED
8.30 - 5
How to applyPlease Contact Julia Hughes - Senior Recruitment Consultant
01584 877 677
Contact NameJulia Hughes