A leading independent production company is looking for a Production Accountant to join them for a fixed term contract working on a Netflix drama from August to April 2021.
A leading independent production company is looking for a Production Accountant to join them for a fixed term contract working on a Netflix drama from June to February 2021.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN PUSHED BACK AND NOW STARTS ON 8th AUGUST AND RUNS TO APRIL 2021.
Pre Prep (Part time) – 4 x Weeks: w/c 8th June - w/c 29th June
Prep – 6 x Weeks: w/c 6th July - W/c 10th August
Shoot - 7 x Weeks: w/c 17th August - w/c 28th Sept
Post (Full Time)- 5 x Weeks: w/c w/c 5th Oct - w/c 2nd Nov
Post (Part Time)- 13 x Weeks (ending around w/c 15th Feb as they take 2 weeks off for Christmas)
- Managing cash-flows and producing regular cash flow updates
- Assisting with budget preparation and checking integrity of budgets
- Producing recoverability/profitability analysis
- Regular reviews of Cost Reports including costs to complete and preparation of Final Cost reports for delivery to broadcasters
- Manage the recharging and recoverable process to productions
- Dealing with production audits
- Monthly reconciliations of cost reports with accounting system
- Work with Production Team to understand financial implications of editorial changes and ensure they are communicated
- Provide support, training and back up to the production team as required
- Regular meetings with Production Managers and Head of Operations.
The successful candidate will have:
- Production Accounting experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Have experience working with Netflix or other big studios
- Must be London based
- Must be free for interviews this week or next
- You will be allowed an assistant to support them
This is a studio / 1 location shoot and everyone will adhere to strict Covid-19 procedures. In all likelihood the production office will be on site at location, and prep remotely before then until everyone moves into location.
Rate £1,600 pw
The application process:
Job applications must be sent to Julia Hughes by Wednesday 27th May at the latest. We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application. As our client needs to interview this week or next we will contact you as soon as possible if your application is of interest to arrange an interview at your earliest availability.
Working Solutions are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position or temporary assignment you’ll find us friendly and professional. Located in central Ludlow, Shropshire we focus on jobs in the West Midlands, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Powys and London. Working Solutions has been established for 25 years and with the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.