Working Solutions are recruiting on behalf of a market leading manufacturer in Leominster, Herefordshire for a FLT driver. This is an excellent opportunity to join a very successful company. It is a perm position with an immediate start for the right candidate.
40 Hours Per Week
2 Weekly Rotating Shift Pattern
WEEK 1 Shift 1 06.00 to 14:00 Monday to Friday, with 1 x 30 minutes paid break
WEEK 2 Shift 2 13:45 – 23:45 Monday to Thursday with 1 x 40 minute paid break
£8.92 starting rate + 10% shift allowance on basic hours
Hourly rate increases on satisfactory completion of a probationary period and training.
Responsible for collecting finished products and storing of goods adhering to all site health & safety regulations, ensuring safe and competent use of forklift truck.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring all Health & Safety is adhered
- Responsible for completing pre-operation safety checks daily and reporting all truck faults immediately
- Operate a FLT Counterbalance to a high standard and within all rules and regulations
- Loading and unloading of finished products within all rules and regulations
- Loading vehicles as per load instructions
- Using radio frequency equipment to keep in touch with other staff
- Manually handling goods when necessary
- Stacking products safely in designated areas
- Banding and packing products
- Order picking from an order sheet
- Ensure paperwork is accurately completed for delivery notes and stock control
- Maintain high quality standards of storage of finished product
- Communicating effectively and accurately with suppliers, clients and colleagues
- Work with colleagues to ensure the workplace environment is maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness
- Warehouse duties as and when required
To apply for this excellent role please send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone Working Solutions on 01584 877677.
Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and you must have permission to work in the UK to apply for this role..
Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position or temporary assignment you’ll find us friendly and professional. Located in central Ludlow, we focus on jobs in the West Midlands, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Powys. Working Solutions has been established for 25 years and with the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.