Our client, a well-established specialist agricultural and commercial insurance broker, require an experienced Account Executive to manage an existing portfolio of clients and develop new clients in the Shropshire area. This position requires a passion for new business sales. In return for your dedication, you will be offered a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop your career with a well-respected, fast growing business.
Senior Account Executive
Our client, a specialist agricultural and commercial insurance broker, require an experienced Account Executive to manage an existing portfolio of clients and develop new clients in the Shropshire area. This position requires a passion for new business sales. In return for your dedication, you will be offered a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop your career with a well-respected, fast growing business.
This well-established broker prides itself on traditional broking values: technical expertise coupled with first rate client service. As one of the leading independent insurance brokers in the region, and one of the largest independent farm insurance brokers in the UK, this broker places an emphasis on personal service and professionalism.
You will have high levels of client interaction including visiting clients and prospects on site (solo and with the Directors) to build rapport and conduct fact finds etc. You will also be heavily involved in insurer negotiations, whether this be administering straightforward mid-term amendments, dealing with big renewals, or marketing new business cases.
This broker deals with sales for clients from a wide range of industry sectors, including Commercial, Agricultural, Engineering, Motor, Tradespeople, Personal and Domestic. Clients vary in size and complexity.
You must be a good communicator, computer literate and able to put together a variety of reports and documentation. You must be diligent and meticulous in your approach, understanding the importance of attention to detail. You should also be a team player who is happy to go to the extra mile for clients and colleagues alike.
In return, you will receive a generous basic salary (anticipated to be up to £40K) with the opportunity to earn bonus payments. You will ideally reside in North Shropshire or over towards Wolverhampton.
This role would suit an experienced Account or Development Executive, or someone with excellent commercial insurance experience, who can demonstrate they have the required sales and service skills to step into this type of role.
The Senior Account Executive role will be based near to Shrewsbury:
- Take ownership of new and existing client relationships and respond to their needs
- Using strong team skills, delivery a market leading client service, supported by an internal support team.
- Undertake sales activities to develop a strong pipeline of sales prospects, using your own initiative to identify new clients
- Develop good relationships with Insurers and partners to maximise the client’s & company’s best outcome.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build rapport with business owners and win their business
- Developing a strong understanding of internal systems and policy wording
- To have good technical knowledge of commercial insurance and ideally be CII certified
- Pro-active in creating sales opportunities through networking
- Tenacity to see through actions to conclusion for the customer and company
- Motivated to succeed, achieve targets and maximise earning potential
- A confident and expert communicator
- Has the drive to constantly improve their on skills and knowledge
- Full driving licence
- Competitive basic salary plus performance related bonus
- 22 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Company Car or mileage
- Pension contributions
Commutable from Oswestry, Whitchurch, Telford, Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton, Bridgnorth, Ludlow.
To apply for this excellent opportunity, please email your CV in Word format to Julia Hughes, email@example.com. Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK are eligible to apply. Please note if this role is not quite right for you, but you are considering a move, I encourage you to still get in contact to discuss your next ideal move.
Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position or temporary assignment you’ll find us friendly and professional. Located in central Ludlow, Shropshire we focus on jobs in the West Midlands, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Powys and UK-wide. Working Solutions has been established for 25 years and with the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.
LocationShrewsbury area, North Shropshire
Salary£35,000 - £40,000 p/a
RoleInsurance Senior Account Executive
9.00 - 5.30, Monday to Friday
How to applyPlease Contact Julia Hughes - Senior Recruitment Consultant
01584 877 677
Contact NameJulia Hughes