This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a highly focused team in a very successful firm who are experts in R&D tax claims. If you thrive working on a wide-reaching range of projects that will help businesses flourish, you’ll fit right into this excellent opportunity.
Tax Accountant – SW London - £40,000 to £60,000
Our client specialises in making R&D Tax Credits accessible to a wide range of clients across the UK. You will be joining a growing R&D team who have an excellent reputation in the market and a 100% success rate with all claims filed across a broad spectrum of industries.
This Consultancy are seeking an experienced Tax Accountant who is ACCA or ACA qualified who is looking for a new challenge to join a rapidly growing team
To apply for this exciting opportunity as a Tax Accountant you will have at least two years of practice experience, be familiar with accounting software and systems (ideally IRIS), have experience liaising with HMRC and compiling and submitting corporate tax returns, and a general knowledge of the R&D initiative.
What's in It for You?
- The opportunity to join a multi-talented team made up of tax and technical experts, including Accountants, Project Analysts and Technical Report Writers
- Genuine responsibility and opportunities for career development and quick progression
- A very competitive package is on offer which will include a performance related element
- Our client operates flexible working arrangements including the opportunity to work remotely.
What are they looking for?
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to effectively prioritise a diverse workload
- Excellent time management skills
You'll undertake technical and financial assessment, liaison with HMRC, dealing with HMRC enquiries and client management. The role is client facing and you will deal with senior technical people on a one to one to basis, conducting structured interviews and researching information for technical reports.
This is an excellent opportunity if you're looking for a chance to take a leading role with clients and work in collaboration with a team-based consultancy.
Please note only those appllcants with an appropriate amount of practical relevant UK tax experience will be considered for this role and you will be required to show you have the right to work in the UK if invited for interview.
LocationSW London, London
Salary£40,000 - £60,000 p/a
8.30 - 5.00 Monday to Friday
How to applyPlease Contact Julia Hughes - Senior Recruitment Consultant
01584 877 677
Contact NameJulia Hughes