Working Solutions are recruting for an experienced Administrator to join a small existing team on a part-time basis.
Our Client, a Charitable organisation based in Tenbury Wells, is looking for a positive and proactive person with a good personality to fit in with the existing small team. The post is office based, Monday - Friday but there may be a requirement for the successful candidate to attend some evenings and the very occasional Saturday or Sunday.
The main goal of this role is to ensure the smooth running of the daily operation.
Overview of Duties:
- Monitoring and Maintaining bus service schedules
- Monitoring and maintaining car service journeys
- Reports via management systems
- Liaison with volunteers
- Restocking office and bus supplies including PPE
- Renewal of insurances
- Data management
- Answering phone, stationery management, expenses etc
- Developing good contacts across the Community Transport schemes
- Developing good contacts with key people in a range of organisations including parish, district and county councils.
- Flexi route knowledge
- Finance experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Well organised
- Attention to detail
The volunteers and paid staff are ambassadors for the Trust at all times and the client is the reason we come to work. They have an excellent reputation locally and consistently deliver as standard a high quality local service.
A rewarding place to work, always motivated to go the extra mile for their customers.
- Interpersonal skills – face to face and using telephone
- Logical approach to records; filing; etc.
- Full Driving licence
- Able to work from home if required (eg. covid restrictions)
As Office Administrator you will be responsible for:
- The management and day-to-day running needs of the back-office Administration (contracts administration / logistics / service support /purchasing / timesheets / expenses / holidays).
- Overseeing the health, safety and quality compliance folders
- Working together with the Trustee to ensure objectives are met.
- Providing the Trustees with regular updates on activities within the service provision.
- Completing all paperwork / reports efficiently and on time.
- Encouraging a culture of customer service excellence.
- Monitoring and maintaining a tidy and safe workplace.
- Assessing training needs.
- Ensuring confidentiality with particular focus on data management.
- Ensuring H&S is adhered to and all records are maintained as required.
- Providing reports to Trustees on a regular basis.
This is a fantastic role for the right person, if that sounds like you then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01584 877677. Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position. We will expect you to bring evidence of Right to work in the UK if you are shortlisted for interview.
LocationTenbury Wells, Worcestershire
RolePart-time Administrator **FILLED**
9am - 1pm Monday - Friday
How to applyPlease Contact Esme Hamblin - Recruitment Consultant
01584 877 677
Contact NameEsme Hamblin