Working Solutions are recruiting on behalf of our Ludlow based Client for an Accounts Clerk to join their team. Immediate start.
Our client continues to grow year after year and they continue to invest, train and improve their services to make sure they remain the number 1 choice in the hydraulic field.
• Involved in all general accounts work as well as office administration e.g. filing
• Transactions involved in the day to day running of the Purchase and Sales Ledgers
• Daily banking, cash allocations and balancing day books
• Purchase ledger statement reconciliation and bank reconciliations
• Chasing debtors (credit control) Live at any one time can be 2000/3000 customers
• Simple spreadsheet work is necessary at times
• Using an automated CRM system successfully
- Computer literate and able to use Outlook, Excel and Word efficiently
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential
- Attention to detail is key along with the tenacity to speak to debtors
- 21 Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Company Pension scheme
- On-site parking
- Monday to Thursday 8.30 am -5 pm Friday 8am – 4pm
- Occasional overtime required
- Salary £18,486 Please note our client may consider a higher salary for experienced candidates
- Production of month end management accounts for review by the Head of Accounting. This will include ensuring the month end check list is complete.
- Review the creditor balances at least weekly and ensure all balances are valid and correctly stated.
- Oversight of UK bank reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Working with external advisors to prepare Annual Financial Statements.
- Prepare the budget for each location’s operating expenses on an annual basis and ensure results are discussed with Finance on a monthly basis including variances to plan.
- Manage the lease and debt book to ensure payments are made on a timely basis and reconcile to amounts payable.
- Experience of implementing enhanced Management Information Systems an advantage.
To apply for this excellent opportunity, please send your CV in Word format to Esme Hamblin email@example.com or call on 01584 877677.
Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position. We will expect you to bring evidence of Right to work in the UK if you are shortlisted for interview.
Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position or temporary assignment you’ll find us friendly and professional. Located in central Ludlow, Shropshire we focus on jobs in the West Midlands, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Powys and UK-wide. Working Solutions has been established for 25 years and with the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.