Our Client, a multi-award winning British manufacturing company that is a leader in their field is looking for an Assembly Operative to join them on a full time permanent basis.
- Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
Experience of working in a heavy industry environment
Experience of operating variety of production equipment
Experience as a mechanical fitter/mechanic a distinct advantage
Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
Competitive Salary and Benefits
To apply for this excellent opportunity please email your up to date CV in Word including reference details and a brief cover letter stating why you are suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org Esme Hamblin at Working Solutions in Ludlow. Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position. You will be required to show you have the right to work in the UK if you are invited for an interview.
Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position or temporary assignment you’ll find us friendly and professional. Located in central Ludlow, Shropshire we focus on jobs in the West Midlands, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Powys and UK-wide. Working Solutions has been established for 25 years and with the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.