Bookkeeper / Accountant required to cover Maternity leave starting in June 2021.
We are looking for an organised, professional and experienced Bookkeeper/Accountant with a background in both administration and accounting. Although the role does not require a formal qualification in Accounting, a professional knowledge of finances is important, and a working knowledge of Xero is required.
The ideal candidate will be highly efficient, flexible and organised. Due to the nature of the business, discretion and confidentiality are of the utmost importance in this role.
The ideal candidate will have:
- computer literacy, including competency in all Microsoft Office software, especially Excel
- working knowledge of XeroAccounting software
- at least 2 years solid administration experience
- a proven working background in the financial sector
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
The ideal candidate will be:
- enthusiastic, with a flexible approach to work
- able to work effectively and accurately, sometimes under pressure and with immediate deadlines
To apply for this excellent opportunity, please send your CV in Word format to Esme Hamblin email@example.com or call on 01584 877677.
Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position. We will expect you to bring evidence of Right to work in the UK if you are shortlisted for interview.
Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position or temporary assignment you’ll find us friendly and professional. Located in central Ludlow, Shropshire we focus on jobs in the West Midlands, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Powys and UK-wide. Working Solutions has been established for 25 years and with the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.
LocationOffice located between Ludlow & Tenbury, Shropshire
1 - 2 days per week
How to applyPlease Contact Esme Hamblin - Recruitment Consultant
01584 877 677
Contact NameEsme Hamblin