Our Client, a well respected manufacturer based in Knighton, is looking for a Stacker/FLT driver to join them on a temp to perm basis. To start on Monday 12th April.
Stacker/FLT driver to work Days only on a temp to perm basis.
- Forklift driving as required including loading full loads (26 pallets)
- Stacking and picking mixed pallets correctly
- Completing paperwork with batch codes, pallet types and check stock
- Double checking your loads and signing paperwork off with Team Leader
- Making sure pallets are clean and cases aren't damaged prior to dispatch
- Doing product returns with Team Leader
- Receiving goods in and completing paperwork
- Learning other people's roles and regularly changing roles to cover sickness/holidays
- Assisting team leader with stock takes and stoke rotation.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Valid FLT licence
- Good timekeeper
- Good written and verbal communication
Shifts are 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday inclusive with one paid 30 minutes break.
Rate of Pay: £9.50 Per hour.
To apply for this role please call Esme on 01584 877677 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK are eligible to apply. Please note if this role is not quite right for you, but you are considering a move, I encourage you to still get in contact to discuss your next ideal move.
Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position or temporary assignment you’ll find us friendly and professional. Located in central Ludlow, Shropshire we focus on jobs in the West Midlands, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Powys and UK-wide. Working Solutions has been established for 25 years and with the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.