Our Client, based in Presteigne, is looking to recruit a Bond Press Operator to join their successful company. This role is Temp to Perm.
The Bond press Operator is responsible for day to day duties in the Bonding department to produce Multi-layered Printed Circuit Boards’s. But may also be required to assist elsewhere dependent on production demand. The successful candidate will report to the respective Supervisor. This position may be required to work morning and evening shifts.
- Ensure that the production equipment is operated in line with training, instructions and other relevant documentation
- Ensure that the work is processed through the equipment in line with operating instructions, batch travellers, route cards or any other relevant documentation
- Ensure the equipment is operated in accordance with Health and Safety instructions
- Ensure the equipment and its immediate surrounding area is treated with respect and due care and attention and cleanliness is maintained whenever possible.
- Follow the instructions from the Supervisors and other managers within the business
- Communicate relevant information to the Supervisor, the technical team and others where appropriate
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed in a timely manner, including work sheets, process control documents, time sheets etc.
- Ensure that gloves are worn at all times when handling circuit boards.
Qualifications and Experience:
- GCSEs or equivalent in mathematics and English are desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well organised, with ability to work to tight deadlines
- Self-starter with can do attitude, willing to work in a challenging environment
Hours: Monday - Thursday 9.00am - 5.00pm, Friday 9.00am - 2.00pm. Please note there may be a requirement to work morning and evening shifts during busy periods.
Rate of pay: £8.25 / £8.50 per hour. Hourly rate will increase after probationary period in line with National Living Wage.
To apply for this excellent role please send an up to date CV to Esme at firstname.lastname@example.org
Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply.
Salary£8 - £8 p/a
RoleBond Press Operator, Immediate Start
Mon - Thur 9am - 5pm Fri 9am - 2pm
How to applyPlease Contact Esme Hamblin - Recruitment Consultant
01584 877 677
Contact NameEsme Hamblin