Our client is looking for a Telemarketing / Lead Generation Consultant and are a very well respected company, being one of the only SMEs in Shropshire to hold the Gold Investors in People accreditation. As part of their growth, they are looking for talented individuals who enjoy communicating by telephone in a sales environment. The work involves making telephone contact with mainly potential but also some existing customers, to inform them about the company’s products and services to obtain appointments for sales personnel. You will use and prepare scripts to assist you in the work. You will also undertake online research including LinkedIn to identify the correct individual to contact in each company.
- Create, manage and segment regular outbound communication to prospect mailing list (by market/role).
- Review and follow-up outbound communications to convert leads into sales opportunities – identifying KDMs, creating customer profiles and booking meetings.
- Interact professionally with potential customers via phone and email, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship.
- Assess and analyse prospects’ current process and requirements to facilitate the sales process and develop value propositions.
- Maintain well organised, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in Salesforce CRM system and sales lists.
- Management of post-event lead input and follow-up through SalesForce campaigns.
Previous experience preferred but is not essential as full training to be given to the right candidates:
- High attention to detail
- Organised, focused and analytical
- Good listening skills
- Motivated, outgoing and energetic attitude
- Effective and articulate communicator
- Strong commercial acumen
Being used to hitting targets, you will be confident, personable, friendly and enthusiastic, and enjoy working as part of a team.
Hours: our client is flexible and will consider part-time hours such as 10am - 4pm as well as full-time 9am - 5pm. A minimum 20 hours per week must be worked. Salary is £11ph - £13ph depending on experience, plus a quarterly bonus if KPIs and targets are achieved.
To apply for this excellent opportunity, please send your CV in Word format to Julia Hughes, firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01584 877677.
Shrewsbury is commutable from: Ludlow, Telford, Oswestry, Market Drayton, Wolverhampton, Stafford, Bridgnorth etc
Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position. We will expect you to bring evidence of Right to work in the UK if you are shortlisted for interview.
Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position or temporary assignment you’ll find us friendly and professional. Located in central Ludlow, Shropshire we focus on jobs in the West Midlands, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Powys and UK-wide. Working Solutions has been established for 26 years and with the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.