Our client a family run business, are seeking to employ an experienced Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality Assurance Officer.
You will work in a fast paced, expanding modern manufacturing environment. The suitable candidate will take responsibility for driving compliance for HSE, Environmental and Quality Standards.
- Conduct risk assessments
- Assess, monitor and enforce regulatory compliance on site
- Deal with HSE
- Accident investigation, reporting and record keeping
- First Aid
- Set up and chair H&S committee
- Take an active role in maintaining the site safety plan
- Identify, co-ordinate and arrange staff training requirements
- Develop site safety plans and procedures
- Perform analysis of safety and environmental regulatory developments
- Deal with EA and regulatory bodies
- Enforce regulatory requirements in accordance with environment
- Auditing to ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001:2015
- Implement preventative action related to environmental and occupational health and safety
- Participation in new and existing product and process validation with respect to compliance.
- Safety plans and procedures
- Raise awareness of ISO9001:2015
- Develop existing QMS system
- Process audits
- Develop training and awareness of QMS
This is a fantastic role for the right person, if that sounds like you then please send your CV to email@example.com or call on 01584 877677. Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply.