Our Client is looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Recruitment Officer to join their busy team.
Joining the Shared Service Team you will provide recruitment services to influence, guide and support managers across the business. You will be responsible for managing the companies’ recruitment needs, ensuring the appropriate and timely provision of the full recruitment cycle.
You will be a proactive, innovative and organised individual with previous recruitment experience. Previous experience of recruitment systems and proven ICT skills are essential, as is the ability to travel to multi sites.
This is a temp to perm role with an immediate start. 37 hours a week Monday to Friday.
- Educated to GCSE (English/Maths) A-C or equivalent
- Recruitment qualified or studying towards or equivalent experience
Knowledge & Skills:
- Must be able to demonstrate skills and understanding in managing and providing a fast paced, customer focused, confidential recruitment service.
- Knowledge of recruitment legislation and its application in best practice.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of work systems, equipment, processes and the use of standard IT packages.
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, multi task and reprioritise work.
- Ability to be organized and preplan.
- Effective time management.
- Clear & concise written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven management of front face customer service busy environment that has changing and competing demands.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Esme on 01584 877677 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply.