Our client is now looking to fill 3 positions in their Radio Frequency welding department. This is the area where they manufacture the products. Experience of RF welding would be beneficial however full training will be provided
Starting rate is £8.20 plus 20% shift allowance increasing to £8.70 plus 20% shift allowance on successful completion of probationary period.
Early shift is 6am-1.30pm Monday to Thursday and 6am-1pm Friday
Afternoon shift is 1.15pm-11pm Monday to Wednesday and 1pm-9.30pm Thursday
- Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for the manufacturing and the assembly of the company’s product range
- To provide analysis and feedback to the Production Supervisor any issues affecting quality
- To work within a cross functional team to achieve the quality, cost and delivery KPIs
- To achieve and improve all standards and processes (e.g. SOPs, 5s, Kanban etc) within the manufacturing department
- To work to continuously improve the products and processes
- To ensure that company standards are met
- To accept general duties according to the Company’s requirements
- To maintain absolute confidentiality and discretion about the Company’s activities, policies and development work at all times
- To progress outstanding works in accordance with company ISO9001 procedures
- To comply with Health and Safety regulations as laid down by the company’s health and safety policy
This is a fantastic role for the right person, if that sounds like you then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01584 877677. Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply.