Our Client is looking for an experienced IT Buyer to join their successful team. This is a permanent role with an immediate start for the right candidate.
- Managing pricing from distribution for your category, reporting to Head of Procurement and Senior Procurement Leader for business decisions
- Engaging with distributors and vendors to keep an up to date knowledge of market trends and negotiating exclusive deals and offers
- Managing large deals within your own category and completing deal registration and follow ups within agreed SLA’s
- Attending supplier visits to gain exposure and build relationships with stakeholders in the industry
- Liaising with the administration team to ensure the products are accurate and up to date on the in-house database and external websites
To be successful as the IT Buyer, you will have:
- Previous experience in procurement
- Knowledge of computer products
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- We would be interested in speaking to you if you have experience in any of the following: Buyer, Procurement Administrator, Purchasing Manager, Management Buyer, Buying Supervisor, Supply Chain, IT Buyer, Merchandising or Category Management or worked within the following industries: Audio-visual, Software, Print or Peripherals or with the following softwares: Lenovo or HP
This is a fantastic role for the right person, if that sounds like you then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01584 877677. Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply.