Our Client wholly owns several subsidiary companies to which it provides financial and management services. These subsidiary companies are involved in a variety business activities including: - farming, sand and gravel extraction, food production and retail sales and property management.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an individual to join the Company in a supporting role to our (external) IT Consultant.
The role would ideally be suited to someone who is looking to further their career, who has experience in a 1st line support role or better and who is keen to learn, develop and broaden their IT skills.
PRINCIPLE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support to colleagues
- Diagnose and rectify problems
- Maintain and develop software and hardware systems
- Working on ad hoc systems work with our IT Consultant
- Actively review processes and procedures with a view to constantly improve ways of working
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Level 3 BTEC Diploma in Computing and IT or similar qualifications
- Certification in Microsoft Windows Networking and/or Windows Server; or studying towards gaining one of these
- Strong Windows 10 and Windows 7 skills
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience in databases or knowledge of a programming language would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of a business
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload in order to meet deadlines with changing priorities and interruptions
- Attention to detail with an investigative mind
- Ability to identify and resolve problems without direct supervision
This is a fantastic role for the right person, if that sounds like you then please send your CV to email@example.com or call on 01584 877677. Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply.