Our client is seeking a customer focused implementation and support specialist to support one of the UK’s leading cloud-based management solutions. You will be responsible for supporting the product through various channels including live chat, email and telephone as well as managing customer implementation and training. As a cloud-based company, customer support is delivered predominantly online rather than on-site using a range of conference tools.
They are an innovative and modern company providing remote working in a fun and fast paced environment. As a relatively new company, this is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of their journey to become the stand-out solution in the expense management space.
They pride themselves on building long lasting customer relationships and believe in providing the very best service to their customers. Above all else, they are looking for someone who shares our vision and core values.
• Support new and existing customers through various channels including live chat, email and telephone
• Guide customers in their use of the product as well as expense management and accounting best practice of expenses
• Plan and manage customer implementations
• Develop a strong knowledge of 3rd party accounting packages for integration purposes including, but not limited to, Sage, Xero and Microsoft Dynamics
• Communicate feature requests clearly and concisely to the product manager and development team
• Perform user acceptance testing on new product features on both the mobile app and web portal
• Produce help documentation
• Provide training to customers, mainly online but occasionally on-site Requirements
• Well organised
• Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team and independently
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• An ability to understand customer’s needs and suggest appropriate solutions
• Proven support experience within the technology or finance industry
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• An understanding of expense management or accounting would be highly desirable
As a remote working company, you will be required to work from home and should have a suitable working environment for customer calls and team Skype meetings. There may be a small number of on-site meetings a year for customer implementation and training. These will be limited and access to a vehicle is not essential for this role.
This is a fantastic role for the right person, if that sounds like you then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01584 877677. Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply
Salary£22,000 - £25,000 p/a
RoleImplementation and Support Specialist
How to applyPlease Contact Andrew Josland - Senior Recruitment Consultant
01584 877 677
Contact NameAndrew Josland