An exciting new opportunity has become available at our Tenbury Wells client as Company Receptionist.
The company receptionist will be responsible for:
- Welcoming visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone.
- Answering or referring telephone or email enquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department telephone directory.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Ordering office supplies and stationery.
- Manage meeting room bookings.
- Setting up meeting rooms and ordering catering when requested.
- Ensure meeting rooms and reception area are kept tidy.
- Ordering refreshments.
- Preparing incoming post and outgoing post.
- Taking minutes.
- Assisting with Sample Requests when requested.
- Managing the company pool cars bookings.
- Performing any other tasks requested by managers to meet organisational objectives.
- Liaising and confirming arrangements with transport haulers
- Pursuing and recording internal & external documentation.
- Providing Holiday support for Customer Services Department.
- Ad hoc administration to support the business when needed
Essential skills and attributes
- Strong receptionist skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- A strong communicator.
- Exceptional time management.
- A genius organiser.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Be able to multitask
- Microsoft Office Intermediate Level
They are a small company that requires employees to be flexible in approach. They operate a policy whereby our employees are able to operate within different areas of the company. This may necessitate covering other roles when other members of staff are on holiday or are absent. You may be trained in more than one section of the business. There may be tasks outside the description, which you will be requested to carry out. This is once you are trained, able and fully equipped to do so.
Hours and Pay
- Mon-Friday 9.00-15.30
- 30 Hours per week / £8.50p/hr
- Permanent Position
- 25 Days Holiday a year + Bank Holidays
This is a fantastic role for the right person, if that sounds like you then please send your CV to email@example.com or call on 01584 877677. Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply.
LocationTenbury Wells, Worcestershire
9.00 - 15.30 Monday - Friday
How to applyPlease Contact Andrew Josland - Senior Recruitment Consultant
01584 877 677
Contact NameAndrew Josland