Summary of Role: The Technical Support Administrator (TSA) is responsible for the administration of the support services offered to clients by our client across all disciplines including Mechanical, Electrical, Biological and Environmental.
Technical Support Administrator
Key Tasks & Accountabilities:
- Telephone management. The TSA will be responsible for answering all incoming telephone calls to the department, transferring to the relevant personnel or taking messages to pass over if not available. Calls out to clients to arrange servicing of plant may be required along with potential cold calling to new clients from time to time.
- Job sheet administration. The TSA will be responsible for maintaining the Job Sheet Index and raising of job Sheets as required by discipline leads across the business.
- Job report administration. The TSA will be responsible for the administration of Job Reports including:
- Initial population from client instructions prior to issue to Engineers o Review of completed reports against requested work and formatting if necessary, o Issuing to client via email
- Follow up of any outstanding work or new work generated during service visit
- Stock control. The TSA will be responsible for overall control of the stock within the business including:
- Issuing of parts to Engineers o Issuing of parts to clients via goods delivery notes o Replenishing stock items via purchase order system (Sage 50 Accounts) o Monthly stock take of parts including van stocks
- Ordering of new parts (non-stock)
- Completion of new product forms and new supplier forms as required
- Engineers rota. The Maintenance Manager is responsible for the day to day administration of the Engineers rota
- The TSA will be required to issue the rota to the engineers on a regular basis and to ensure that they are aware of any recent changes
- The TSA will also be responsible for completion of the Engineers dairies based on the rota and updating as necessary.
- Discipline Lead Support. The TSA will be responsible for the coordination of actions from meetings for discipline leads. These meeting may include client meetings, engineer meeting, management meetings and others.
- Method Statement / Risk Assessment (RAMS). The TSA will be required to assist with the production of RAMS for specific Engineering tasks under the guidance of the Maintenance Manager
The Technical Support Administrator role will suit candidates from any background who are enthusiastic, motivated with an optimistic approach to work. The TSA will have the ability to adapt to variable workloads and prioritise working tasks.
This is a fantastic role for the right person, if that sounds like you then please send your CV to email@example.com or call on 01584 877677. Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply.
Salary£20,000 - £22,000 p/a
RoleTechnical Support Administrator
8.30am to 5pm Moday to Friday
How to applyPlease Contact Andrew Josland - Senior Recruitment Consultant
01584 877 677
Contact NameAndrew Josland