To manage the day to day office requirements of two divisions. The job role will include –
- Answering the phone and liaising with customers and suppliers as required by the Team
- Monitor levels of PPE held in stock and ensure replacement items are re-ordered in good time
- Ensure company uniforms and clothing are ordered and provided to staff as required
- Raise job sheets
- Place purchase orders using Sage accounting system and liaise with the accounts team
- Organise accommodation and make travel arrangements for engineers
- Manage the use of company vehicles
- Monitor company vehicle MOT and tax dates and ensure vehicles are maintained in line with service requirements.
- Proof-read project documentation as required
- Manage the company websites and write copy under the guidance of the teams
- Prepare marketing materials and assist with the coordination of marketing and exhibition events
- Maintain health and safety documentation relating to the office and vehicles and carry out regular checks of fire alarm system and first aid boxes
- Assist the Health, Safety and Quality Manager where required with the production & maintenance of documentation and management systems
- Take minutes of weekly project meetings
- Provide assistance with IT issues, liaising with the external IT support contractor.
- Manage office cleaners and ensure office is maintained clean and tidy
- Manage office supplies, stationery and printer supplies
Skills & Qualifications
Key skills include:
- Clean driving licence
- Good communication skills are crucial, due to continual contact with clients, suppliers and engineers.
- Candidates must be organised, efficient, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- The candidate must be computer literate with Microsoft Word and Excel, as a minimum and experience with Sage would be beneficial, but not essential.
- An English GCSE is required as a minimum, and preferably also a Maths GCSE.
- A general understanding of Health and Safety awareness is also preferable.
This is a fantastic role for the right person, if that sounds like you then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01584 877677. Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply.
Salary£18,000 - £18,000 p/a
8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday
How to applyPlease Contact Andrew Josland - Senior Recruitment Consultant
01584 877 677
Contact NameAndrew Josland