Working Solutions is looking to recruit a Sales Estimator on behalf of our Ludlow based Client. Salary dependent on experience.
Main Purpose of the Sales Estimator role:-
Prepare quotations for all items from company product range using their in-house system.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide accurate quotations using the in-house system.
- Gather additional information & prices from suppliers to ensure that the quotation is complete.
- Liaise with customers via e mail, telephone and face to face where applicable providing a professional and high level of service to company clients.
- Learn to be conversant with the latest fire and acoustic certification.
- Ensure work meets quality standards and complies with company procedures for example ISO 90021 quality assurance policy.
- Collaborate with members of the sales team and other teams to solve problems, make improvements and share information.
- Full time role with negotiable pay dependant on experience.
- Arrive in sufficient time to prepare work area ready to start at contracted time and be flexible with regards to overtime when required
- Attend work consistently throughout the year.
- Maintain health and safety standards wearing PPE (personal protective equipment) where necessary.
- Take part in training where applicable.
- Attend sales meetings and contribute as and when necessary.
- Take part in an individual annual appraisal meeting.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary by the senior sales team or senior management team.
This position requires the following skills:
- Experience in either joinery or construction industry.
- Be able to read drawings, floor plans, bill pages and spread sheets.
- Use Microsoft Excel.
- Use Microsoft Word.
- Use Microsoft Outlook Express.
- Be able to converse with customers confidently via telephone.
- Be able to generate business correspondence via e mail.
This is a fantastic role for the right person, if that sounds like you then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01584 877677. Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply.