Working Solutions are looking on behalf of our highly regarded Client for a Mechanical Assembly Operative to join their team in a long term Temporary position.
Mechanical Assembly Operative required for an immediate start for approximately 40 hours per week - additional hours outside of what is stated above may be required to meet deadlines.
Our Client is looking for someone with an interest / knowledge in all things mechanical (cars, bikes, tractors etc)
The role will involve the assembly of various component parts and sub-assemblies.
- Full training will be given and process sheets for all tasks provided
- High standard of quality required of finished product
- Health & Safety Standards to be adhered to
- Help to maintain clean and tidy work areas
- Other workshop tasks as required
Type of person required:
- Has good attention to detail and will ensure adherence to established process sheets
- Can follow instructions
- Has some experience in mechanical assembly-prefered but not essential
- Can work as part of a team to meet deadlines
- Is enthusiastic, hardworking and honest
The successful candidate will be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement due to the confidential nature of the assignment
Rate: £9.50 per hour
This is a fantastic role for the right person, if that sounds like you please call Esme on 01584 877677 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply.