An experienced full time, live in gardener required to take sole care of 4 acre garden in rural South Shropshire. 3 bedroom cottage included. Competitive salary based on experience.
Working Solutions are recruiting on behalf of our Client who is seeking to appoint an experienced full time gardener to take sole care of 4 acre garden. The ideal candidate will have plenty of hands on experience of grounds maintenance, working in a garden using an array of garden tools. The role will also involve care and security of the family home with occasional repair work and frequent care of the family's dogs.
This is a live in position. A 3 bedroom, centrally heated cottage and workshop is offered as part of the package which is located adjacent to the main house.
The ideal candidate must be:
- Independent, responsible, self motivated and willing to adapt
- Flexible with a can-do attitude
- Cheerful, well humoured and community minded
- Must love dogs
- A current valid driving licence
- Able to use a variety of garden machinery and tools
- Experience of and competent using a ride on mower, chainsaw, hedge trimmer and herbicide application
- Horticultural knowledge
- A country-minded person
Less experienced candidates are welcome to apply if they are keen to learn and are responsible
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintenance of the garden; lawns, hedges, shrub/flower beds, Trees
- General caretaker and other duties based around the family home and occasionally working with other teams on maintenance duties around the estate e.g fencing
- Care of family's dogs when they are away
- Driving/ errand duties when required
This an excellent role for the right person with many benefits.
- 3 bedroom, centrally heated cottage (rent, council tax and phone landline included)
- Independent working role based in the beautiful South Shropshire countryside
To apply for this excellent role please send your CV and telephone Esme at Working Solutions on 01584 877677.
Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply.