Our busy client based in Powys are now looking for an experienced Customer Service Administrator
- To assist in taking and processing all sales orders through to despatch within a 24hr period
- To provide reliable customer services support and cover the day to day efficient running of the customer services office
- To assist in ensuring that the Customer Services office is functioning smoothly and efficiently in accordance with Company policies and procedures (ISO9001)
- To assist in dealing with customer enquiries by telephone, post, fax or email in a prompt and efficient manner
- To assist in ensuring prompt processing of all orders received
- To acknowledge all orders with the customer upon request
- To ensure excellent standards of presentation and communication of Company service to the public
- To liaise closely with staff in other departments
- To carry out all work and responsibilities with methodical care and accuracy
- To enter new records of key contacts, customer and competitors ins CRM
- To work within company policies and procedures
- To maintain confidentiality and discretion over company activities, policies and research and development work
- Qualifications: It is essential to have excellent written and spoken English.
- Work Experience: It is essential to have track record of success in a similar customer service role.
- Preferred knowledge of the company’s products, systems and services.
- UK requirements: Essential - ability to work in the UK and full valid driving license.
· IT: Essential – Sage 200/CRM, Microsoft Office Skills namely Excel, Word and PowerPoint
This is a fantastic role for the right person, if that sounds like you then please send your CV to email@example.com or call on 01584 877677. Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply.