Customer Service/Office Administrator required to join a fast-growing Claims Management company based in Ludlow.
An opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service/Office Administrator to join a fast-growing Claims Management company on an on-going temporary basis. The part-time preferred working days are every Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday. The purpose of the role is to support and assist the day to day activities of this successful company.
The successful candidate must be self-motivated, have a mature outlook and will need to be flexible. Due to the nature of the business, confidentiality and sensitivity are paramount. Legal, IT & Accounting Graduates will be considered for this role.
Hours: 9am – 5.30pm (1 hour lunch break)
The role will involve:
- Making outbound calls to new and existing clients;
- Taking inbound calls, taking messages and fielding calls;
- Documenting customer information (requiring a high standard of literacy & attention to detail);
- Accurate digital file handling and folder management;
- Hard copy filing and scanning;
- Taking minutes of telephone conversations;
- Precise and accurate email communication;
- Following up requests for more information;
- General office administration;
- Strict adherence to data protection policies;
- Working as part of a team in a very friendly organisation.
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels in a personable and effective way, with a professional, polite telephone manner;
- A high degree of proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Very strong attention to detail;
- Confidence, and the ability to jump into the role and make it your own;
- Hardworking, with the ability to work effectively and accurately in a highly organised way;
- GCSE English & Maths;
- Previous experience working within the legal profession is desirable but not essential;
- Reliable, and occasionally flexible with working hours.
This is a fantastic role for the right person, if that sounds like you then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01584 877677. Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply.