Our client is an established regional rural property and estate management business servicing clients in Shropshire, Herefordshire, surrounding counties and Wales. As a group of chartered rural surveyors, they specialise in land agency, estate management, land and property sales and residential property lettings.
They are now looking to appoint a secretary to support a team based in our South Shropshire office who look after a group of rural estates and professional work for one-off clients.
Experience in property letting or management and or an interest in agriculture and the countryside would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Dealing with clients and tenants on the phone and Email
- Maintaining property records and maintenance schedules
- Instructing contractors, producing necessary paperwork and allocating invoices
- Organising annual servicing for appliances/electrical checks etc
- Diary and task management and recording time for billing purposes
- Production of leases, grazing agreements and commercial agreements from templates
- Audio and copy typing - letters, emails and reports using Word and Outlook
- Typing and setting out formal reports and letter reports for valuations, surveys, financial appraisals and feasibility reports from templates
- Maintaining an accurate and up to date paper and IT filing system - and recording and archiving dead files and deeds/agreements
- Producing Client and Trustee reports
- Good communication skills - including a confident telephone manner
- Good written English skills
- Good typing skills
- Attention to detail and ability to keep accurate records
- Organised and able to prioritise
- Staying calm under pressure
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Good team player with good people skills
- Propman (in-house property management platform)
- TallyPro (in-house time and expenses recording platform)
This is a busy role in an always busy office so it will suit somebody who is able to prioritise their work whilst dealing with the unexpected calls and duties that sometimes arise. The team are friendly and sociable and are looking for someone who can enjoy their work, whilst being professional always.
This is a fantastic role for the right person, if that sounds like you then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01584 877677. Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply.