Assembly Operatives required for large maufacturing company in Ludlow.
Assembly Operatives required for permanent positions with an immediate start.
- Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by fastening parts and subassemblies
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Experience of working in a heavy industry environment
- Experience of operating variety of production equipment
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Hard working
- Thorough with a keen eye for detail
- Willing to take instruction
- Previous experience in a factory environment ideally
Starting hourly rate is £9.96, following a 6 month probationary period this will rise to £10.23 per hour.
Working times 7:45am - 4:30pm Monday to Thursday and 7:45am - 12:45 Friday. The successful candidate will be expected to work days to begin with but may be required to move onto shifts so flexibility is required.
Shift working hours will be 6:00am - 2:00pm and 2:00pm to 10:00pm over 4 days. Shift allowance is £66.08.
Production bonus is £42.00 per week but during the probationary period this will be at 50%
This is a fantastic role for the right person, if that sounds like you then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01584 877677. Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply.
7:45am - 4:30pm Monday - Thursday, 7:45am - 12:45pm Friday
How to applyPlease Contact Esme Hamblin - Recruitment Consultant
01584 877 677
Contact NameEsme Hamblin