Welding Operatives required for large manufacturer based in Ludlow.
Welding Operatives required for permanent positions with an immediate start.
- Fabricates components by analysing requirements; welding parts.
- Develops welding projects by analysing work orders, prints and completed assembly; calculating requirements, studying metals, determining appropriate welding techniques.
- Collects equipment and materials by studying specifications and component requirements; order supplies and gases.
- Verifies welding results by inspecting and testing welds.
- Documents actions by completing records
- Maintains safe work environment by following procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining suppliers; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs as necessary.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Demonstrable experience in a similar environment
- Coded welder
- NVQ level education
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Problem solving ability
- Team player as well as ability to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Welding experience
- Hard working
- Thorough with a keen eye for detail
- Willing to take instruction
- Previous experience in a factory environment
Starting hourly rate is £9.96, following a 6 month probationary period this will rise to £10.23 per hour.
Working times 7:45am - 4:30pm Monday to Thursday and 7:45am - 12:45pm Friday. The successful candidate will be expected to work days to begin with but may be required to move onto shifts so flexibility is required.
Shift working hours will be 6:00am - 2:00pm and 2:00pm to 10:00pm over 4 days. Shift allowance is £66.08.
Production bonus is £42.00 per week but during the probationary period this will be at 50%
This is a fantastic role for the right person, if that sounds like you then please send your CV to email@example.com or call on 01584 877677. Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply.
7:45am - 4:30pm Monday - Thursday, 7:45am - 12:45pm Friday
How to applyPlease Contact Esme Hamblin - Recruitment Consultant
01584 877 677
Contact NameEsme Hamblin