We are working with a dynamic, expanding hi-tech international company who are looking for a Technology Engineer to join their team delivering first class customer service. Customer service can take the form of an in-person interaction, a phone call, self-service systems, or by other means. The objective for this role is to be an advocate for the customer to ensure they receive the best customer service experience. The salary offered is £22K - £25K.
The role of the Technical Engineer can be divided into 3 main responsibilities
Customer Support includes the logging and resolution or escalation of support tickets to the satisfaction of the customer, either internal or external. It also includes the provision of services to ensure that the user experience is repeatable, documented and conforms to the standards expected by our client of all its stakeholders.
Content Services allow the customer to get the most out of our client’s products and services. It includes assistance in the content creation process, content scrutineering and paid content development services where applicable.
Product Development is the process of improving the underlying hardware that our client’s software suite runs on to allow it to perform in a repeatable, cost effective fashion.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Customer Support
- Work together in a worldwide team to ensure that all calls and tickets are dealt with within SLA terms
- Escalate a call where applicable but still ensure resolution is met with for the customer
- Ensure media-servers are built, imaged and serviced to the required level of patching for faultless performance on release to production
- Ensure hardware location is logged and maintained performed to ensure production readiness
- Provide on site support for internal/external clients where production staff need technical expertise that is not available
Deliver training and ensure that training collateral is up to date by assisting training with resources
- Content Services
- Test and evaluate content to be played out on media servers and report findings back in video format to clients
- Assist in the production of content creation guides where custom installs require it
- Product Development
- Research new technologies to ensure our client’s product offerings are cost effective and performant
- Design and deliver cost effective, bespoke solutions for technical pre-sales
- Reduce Product Support Costs of our client’s standard products
This role would suit someone who is currently working in a similar role or has experience within the field of AV or IT helpdesk. It would suit a candidate who is looking for their next move into a world-class company with the ability to progress your skills further. It includes extensive travel to our client’s customers all over the world and candidates must be happy to undertake this as required. Our client has offices in London and the North-West as well as Craven Arms and internationally.
Working Solutions are proud to be working exclusively with this growing company. To apply for this exciting role please send your CV to Julia Hughes at Working Solutions Julia@workingsolutions.co.uk
Working Solutions are working as a Recruitment Agency on this vacancy. Only candidates able to work in the UK need apply.