This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company with offices in central Ludlow. Our client is now looking for a Technical Report writer to join a growing team. The successful candidate will be able to start as soon as possible.
- Our client is looking for a university educated person
- Most importantly, you must have an excellent command of spoken and written English
- You will be able to demonstrate strong team working skills and experience
- You will be competent in working in a systemmatic manner, dealing with a wide variety of technical information and assisting in pulling that information together into technical reports
- You must have a good telephone manner and be able to converse about technical challenges over the phone with a wide variety of clients
- You will have a 'can do' attitude
- You will be able to use all Microsoft packages and have strong IT skills which enable you to learn company procedures and processes
- Hours 8:30am to 5pm
Pay: £23,000 - £26,000 depending on skills and experience
This is a fantastic role for the right person, if that sounds like you then please send your CV to email@example.com or call on 01584 877677. Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK are eligible to apply.
Working Solutions are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position or temporary assignment you’ll find us friendly and professional. Located in central Ludlow, Shropshire we focus on jobs in the West Midlands, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Powys and UK-wide. Working Solutions has been established for 25 years and with the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.
Salary£23,000 - £26,000 p/a
RoleTechnical Report Writer *** FILLED
8.30am to 5pm
How to applyPlease Contact Julia Hughes - Senior Recruitment Consultant
01584 877 677
Contact NameJulia Hughes