Our Client, a highly respected manufacturer and supplier based in Ludlow, is looking to recruit a Sales Advisor to join their team.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience working in a similar role and will be given full training on the products and services offered by the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- The processing and management of Sales Orders and quotations from clients in the UK and abroad
- Answering enquiries by telephone and email and managing customer expectations is a central activity
- Dealing with a continuous flow of emails
- Answering potential customers’ questions and providing detailed product information via email or telephone
- Keeping up with product information and updates
- Must be computer literate
- Must have an excellent telephone manner as well as excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to build rapport and maintain good customer relations
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
You must have:
- The ability to work independently and as part of our team
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to be Proactive and Flexible
- Meeting group targets.
- Be able to demonstrate exceptional organisational skills
- The ability to manage projects simultaneously
- Possess meticulous attention to detail are essential
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft programs, Word, Excel, Outlook and CRM systems.
Working hours: Monday- Friday
Mon-Thurs 8:00am – 5:00pm, Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
In return, our Client offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme and the opportunity to be part of a progressive and expanding business.
This is a fantastic role for the right person, if that sounds like you then please send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01584 877677. Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply.