Rates Reduction Surveyor
W London or Working From Home
£40,000 - £60,000 / Permanent / Full Time
We are delighted to be working with a dynamic, independent consultancy offering professional advice across Commercial, Industrial and Rural sectors. Our client has a partnership culture that puts their clients first. They provide market-leading advice and transaction support to their corporate clients providing Business Rates Reduction.
Our client’s small but growing department is looking to recruit an experienced Business Rates Reduction Surveyor to be based in their offices in West London or working from a home-based office.
The Role: This opportunity would be perfect for an individual with commercial Business Rates Reduction experience, who is wanting to progress their career within a successful consultancy who are expanding their service.
Day to day duties will include:
- To take responsibility for individual local and nationwide properties/portfolios with direct client liaison.
- Carry out property inspections and measurements as appropriate.
- Achieving rates savings via the Check, Challenge, Appeal process and pursue all other opportunities for savings.
- Providing key clients with services covering rating valuation appeals, rates reliefs and rates management.
- To liaise with other specialist teams to generate income.
- To liaise with other departments when required.
- To maintain a high profile and level of professionalism when confirming introductions to clients from your employer.
- To understand the business and have a sound business knowledge together with a keen awareness of the competition.
- To undertake research accurately and present this information in writing to a highly professional standard.
- To build and maintain goodwill, confidentiality and trust with prospective and existing clients at all times in order to foster the professional image of the company.
- To perform other tasks delegated by the Senior Consultant.
The Candidate: The successful candidate will have previous commercial experience including:
- Experience in Business Rates Reduction and the Check Challenge Appeal process.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good IT skills including Excel.
If you are an experienced and ambitious Chartered Surveyor looking to be part of a successful and growing team where you can really make a difference, we would love to hear from you!
The Rewards: You will receive a competitive salary, car allowance, the option of working from home or in our client's West London offices. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a developing and highly progressive consultancy, offering excellent work life balance, training & progression and exceptional remuneration packages.
Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position or temporary assignment you’ll find us friendly and professional. Located in central Ludlow, Shropshire we focus on jobs in the West Midlands and UK-wide. Working Solutions has been established for 26 years and with the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.
£26,000 / Permanent / Full Time
Senior Land Surveyor
National from a base in Telford
£27,000 / Permanent / Full Time
£25,000 / Permanent / Full Time
Ludlow area, Shropshire
£22,000 / Permanent / Full Time
£25,000 / Permanent / Full Time
Mechanical Design Engineer / Project Engineer / 3D CAD
£35,000 / Permanent / Full Time