Church Stretton, Shropshire
£24,000 - £28,000 / Permanent / Full Time
This opportunity is perfect for someone seeking a new challenge in a small, friendly group Accountancy practice with two other offices in the West Midlands. The role is 35 hours per week and can be hybrid with 2 days working from home if wished.
The firm use a range of cloud based accountancy software to meet their clients' needs including TaxCalc, Sage, Iris and Quickbooks.
Key duties include:
- Producing accounts for a range of clients
- Managing accruals and repayments
- Assisting with transactional processing duties
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Preparing internal and external reports
- Bank Reconciliations
- Preparing monthly Management Accounts
Ideally you will have the following:
- Self-motivated and career driven
- Part Qualified ACCA, ACA, CIMA
- Assistant Accountant experience working in a similar role
- Good attention to detail
- Confident user of Excel
- Happy to learn new IT accounting programmes
- Highly organised
- Hybrid working
- Pension Scheme
If you think that you might be a good fit for this exciting role then please get in touch immediately as the client are looking to fill this role quickly. Email your most up to date CV to Julia@workingsolutions.co.uk or call 01584 877677 to speak with Julia.
Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position or temporary assignment you’ll find us friendly and professional. Located in central Ludlow, Shropshire we focus on jobs in the West Midlands and UK-wide. Working Solutions has been established for 27 years and with the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 7 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.