Furniture Assembly Operative
£10 / Permanent / Full Time
Excellent opportunity to be trained in a market leading firm in Craven Arms as a Furniture Assembly Operative.
Starting on a temporary basis, this is a long - term permanent opportunity with immediate start for the right candidate.
Hours: Mon-Fri 8.00am-16.30, 40 hour week.
Duties (varied but revolve around the following):
- Working alongside a small dedicated team in a clean workshop environment
- Working in a logical, methodical manner
- Being trained to use a range of workshop tools and equipment
- Assembly of Furniture to an extremely high standard
- Fitment of furniture hardware (locks, hinges etc)
- Assist in various areas of furniture production as required
- Keeping work area clean and tidy.
- A practical hands on person
- Good levels of numeracy, able to take accurate measurements when required
- Being able to demonstrate a good ability to use tools such as drills and screwdrivers
- Articulate and methodical
- Physically able to lift and move furniture panels and pieces of wood
- Ability to follow instructions and when fully trained to work unsupervised
- Eye for detail
- Keen to learn and progress with developing joinery skills
After a trial period of 14 weeks you will be considered for a permanent job with an increase in your rate of pay according to the progress you have made and this will continue to be reviewed by our client.
To apply for this excellent role please send your CV to email@example.com or telephone Julia at Working Solutions on 01584 877677.
Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and you must have permission to work in the UK to apply for this role..
Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position or temporary assignment you’ll find us friendly and professional. Located in central Ludlow, we focus on jobs in the West Midlands, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Powys. Working Solutions has been established for 27 years and with the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you
Permanent / Full Time
Trainee CNC Operator
Permanent / Full Time
Trainee Maintenance Engineer
£17,999 / Permanent / Full Time
Trainee Stores Person
£10.60 / Temporary / Full Time
FLT Driver - Continental Shift
£12.50 / Temporary / Full Time
FLT and Line Runner
£10.50 / Temporary / Full Time
CNC Setter / Operator
£20,000 / Permanent / Full Time
£11 / Temporary / Full Time